Here’s a healthier and natural way to get your iced coffee fix, which takes no time and tastes incredible. We love this in the morning to give us an energising start to the day.
You will need:
- 1 espresso shot (cooled down)
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1 cup (240ml) milk of choice (we used oat milk)
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp natural vanilla powder or flavouring
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp natural peanut or almond butter, optional (We used Meridian peanut butter)
- 5-6 cubes ice
Simply blitz everything in a blender until smooth and frothy.
See more Drinks recipes