This frothy, creamy, ice-blended smoothie is the business. A brilliant breakfast shake or snack at any time of the day. Cinnamon is known for helping to curb sugar cravings, so it’s especially good if you’re in need of a sweet fix. Add some chopped pecans on top for extra crunch.
You will need:
- 1 banana (preferably frozen in coins)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra for dusting on top
- 1 small handful pecans, plus extra for topping
- 1 tbsp flaxseed or pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- Good squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 275ml milk of your choice (you could substitute half with water. We used half almond milk, half water)
- 4/5 cubes of ice
- Blend everything together and pour into a tall glass.
- Top with a sprinkling of chopped pecans and a dusting of cinnamon.
See more Smoothie recipes