This thick, zesty, refreshing smoothie is full of the good stuff. Try it for breakfast or as an energising snack.
You will need:
- Large handful frozen blueberries
- 1 small banana chopped into chunks – preferably frozen
- 2 x inch-wide slices sweet melon, chopped into chunks (we used cantaloupe)
- 1 red apple, cored (no need to peel)
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt (we used Total 0% fat Greek yoghurt)
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 250ml milk of choice (we used Rude Health’s brown rice drink)
- Good squeeze fresh lime
Blitz everything together in a blender and serve straight away.
See more Smoothie recipes